Monday, November 06, 2006

I thought that I would feel different!!!

But I can honestly say that even though I know that he is not the father of this baby, I still don't feel any different. I really did think that once I found out the results that I would somehow have different feelings but it seems that I have been doubting his love for me for soo long that I still don't trust him and my love for him has seemed to change.

It seems like I fought sooo hard for this but now it seems that maybe I really didn't want this at all. I think it is in part the way that he is treating me. No he isn't treating me bad or anything like that. I just feel insignificant to him now. I mean I feel like he is going to do whatever he wants because he knows that I will still be here. I guess I am suppose to feel privilaged that he stayed with me but I can't get the thoughts out of my head that he was willing to throw it all away just a month ago.

I know that he is probably still talking to the girl and I think that is totally disrespectful but I don't know how to approach the situation. I don't feel comfortable with him talking to her but then now that I think about it. If he is still talking to her then matbe he is still unsure of where he wants to be.