Saturday, September 23, 2006

Time will tell!!!

Well I must say that these last couple of days has been a real eye opening experience. I am now just as confused about our relationship as my hubby. I don't know if he is leaving or staying. I guess this weekend will tell me which he is doing considering he has the weekend off. I mean right now he is laying in our bed watching t.v. but that could all change in the blink of an eye. He could get up and start packing his stuff to go. I am sooo utterly confused and just don't know anymore.

Well last night was his job corporate night for a lack of a better word and they went out to a famous amusement park. I am guessing that the park didn't close until about 2 a.m. because I finally convinced myself that it was okay to call him at 3:45am because the last time I had talked to him is when he left to take our daughter to school and for work the morning before at 8:30am. So I felt that I was within my rights of trying to see what was up. So I called and to be honest I didn't think that he would even answer the phone but he did and I asked where he was at and he said that he was on his way from dropping off his buddy. I was like okay and we talked about his time at the amusement park and while it felt really weird for some reason I was actually happy that he was even talking to me. LOL SO we talked all the way until he got here. But I guess we are still at odds because I was on the couch and he went into the bedroom with our 1yo son and he went to sleep.

Do I need to be more aggressive about things? DO I need to go out of my way to show him that I still care for him even though he told me to my face that he doesn't feel the same about me? I mean I have soo many unanswered questions at this point that it is really annoying. I am still trying to stay on the positive side but like I said before, it's soo hard. This is really no way to live. I understand that he is confused but at least try and make some sort of decision. If it means that you have to leave for awhile while you get your thoughts together, it's a decision. I feel like I am in limbo right now not knowing his next move. To be honest I wonder if he feels the same way... In limbo??

I want to talk to him but I really can't right now for fear that he may just trip out on me. Then I thought about writing him a letter but I know that would only make him act weird also. So since we were tlaking about me going out and getting a job, I thought that I would go in the room and ask what his plans for the day were. Then I could ask him if he will take to go look for a job and I will see waht reaction I get to that. Then if he says yes then I can ask him what hours should I put as available on my applications and that right there will tell me what his intentions are because I would need to work around his schedule. So that is one way to get some sort of answers, right?? Hell it's worth a try and it's better than him not talking to me at all.

The path will be revealed and will I like the outcome I can't say for sure because like I said, I still want to be with my hubby but it seems that he doesn't want to be with me. May the Goddess reveal a clearer path!