Thursday, September 21, 2006

We had our talk!!

Well when he came home, he was upset because I sent our daughter to my parents house because I knew there was going to be arguing and she is really feeling the effects of everything as I found out this past weekend. First he didn't want to talk to me because she wasn't here but I kept on pestering (for lack of a better word) him and we finally began to talk.

Well it seems that he doesn love and care for me but he's not IN love with me anymore. He says that his feelings for me has changed. I then had to ask then why do oyu still wear your wedding band if you are not IN love with the woman that you are married too? He said because he is still married and he will wear it until he gets a divorce. Can anyone explain that one to me??? Then he takes his wedding band off but holds it the whole time that we contiune our conversation.

As we keep talking and NOT arguing, he tells me that he's really stressed out and that he needs help... in other words, he would like for me to go out and get a job. I told him that I have been asking him to take me out for almost 3 weeks now but he had one excuse or another. So we are going to go out and start job hunting for real this time. Then he goes on to say that I don't comb our daughter's hair every day... how is that possible??? she goes to school so of course her hair is combed. LOL Then he says that the house isn't impeccably clean... welll I have been under the weather for how long ladies but I do make sure that the front part of the house (living room, dining room and kitchen) are clean. He did say that he is happy that I am always cooking now though. LOL

Then we sat in silence for a little bit. Then I finally asked him if he wanted to get a divorce or would he like to separate for a little bit while he gets his thoughts together. He didn't have an answer for that. Then he if we were to get a divorce we would have joint custody and I laughed because I already knew that. He said that he didn't if I was going to trip out or something. I don't know who he has been listening to but they have been giving him some botched information about me. I go on to ask him if he doesn't want to be married anymore and he said he already gave me that answer but I don't remember it. So I press about it. My last question to him was "are you ready to throw in the proverbial towel now?" He says that he doesn't know and I asked will you let me know when you ARE ready and he said yes.

At this point his wedding band was back on his finger and he was getting into OUR bed. Not going to sleep in our kids room or the couch. I know he still is IN love with me but he's having difficulty dealing with allof this shit that is going on in our life. I am sure that even though he keeps talking about leaving... well he isn't that one that actually keeps talking about it... it's me asking him. So I don't think that he wants to leave.

I guess only time will tell what is going to happen in this relationship. I have done all that I possibly can to keep us together and now it's up to him to prove that he still wants to be here! I am done stressing myself out over this. I can't anymore because I have lsot some of my hair and not to mention that I also lost a tooth. My mom says it due the stress plus being pregnant. I don't want ot wind up snaggle tooth and bald.