Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Got to keep positive!!!

Well today my hubby and I got into an argument and to be totally honest I really don't even know why. He stormed out of here like you wouldn't believe and let me know that he is mad at me. Not only is he mad at me, he was going tover to "S" house to visit the baby. So of course I am already uneasy about the whole thing. I don't know how he expects me to react.

He did write me a letter last week about how much he loved me and that he hopes that we can get through this together and love one another like we used too. But having him leave the house like he did and act like a total jerk leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. He wants me to just be okay with everything but that isn't going to happen for while yet because we still need to find out if this is his child or not. They don't take the test for 2 days yet and then will still have to wait an additional 4 days after that. So what are we looking at the end of next week??? I did tell him that I don't know how I will feel if this child is his and I don't know where our relationship will be either. This is hard as it is and to think that I would have to share my hubby with another woman and child is really unbearable!!! I won't even lie about that. It's the truth.

I am not as confused as I once was but now I just think that his actions are speaking louder than his words! I will just have to continue taking this day by day... hour by hour.. minute by minute!