Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I tried to talk to him!

Well I noticed that he was getting dressed and I thought that was kinda funny considering all he would be doing is picking our daughter up from school. So I asked him where he was going and he at first he didn't say anything. Then he said that he would be back. Iwas like what?? Then he said that he was going to get our daughter. Which I already knew but I was like you are putting on pants and it's like 80 some odd degrees outside. Very unusual for him. So I tried to talk to him and he just kept brushing me off and not giving me straight answers. It seems like he is hiding something from me. So I say to him, are you trying to hint something off to me and he said something like what? Like you are leaving? Why have you been ignoring me... He said I am not ignoring you... Like hell he's not. Then I just gave up because it was like he was mocking me.

BUT he dropped our daughter and older son off and left again. I don't know where he is going. I asked him and he said that he would be back. What the hell is that all about?? Is it all a big secret?? He said that he will give me an answer when HE is ready. What is this??

I guess it's finally over. Yes you read that right. After all of this time that I have tried to stand by my hubby, I think he has decided that he can not handle it anymore. He is currently at the girl's house talking with her. No he's not leaving me for he but he can't be with me anymore. He says he doesn't feel the sam eabout me and that our connection is virtually missing. Well could it be because you are spending time with this pregnant girl?? I am almost numb to all of this to be honest with you. I don't know if I want to cry or what. I am just here. I am waiting for him to come home, so we can have our FINAL talk because I can't take how he has been distancing himself as of late. I hope for his sake that this is his child because if it's not he has thrown away an 8 year relationship with a VERY understanding woman.