Saturday, September 23, 2006

On Pins & Needles

Well I guess it's the final hour of this battle that has been going on between my hubby and myself. Hubby just informed me that he is going to go over his buddy's house for a little while and then he is going to come back and we are going to talk. He said that he doesn't want me to be arguing... I ask what does that mean? And he replies, exactly that. So I guess my worse fears have come true. He is leaving and finally going to tell me that he is leaving.

So during this time I am prepping myself so that I can be strong when he tells me that it's over. I don't want my weakness and love for him to cloud what he is saying to me. I want to hear it with both ears and eyes wide open. I mean there is nothing left for me to do but accept that he doesn't love me anymore and that he is ready to move on. I tried to be the strong supportive wife and help him through this really troubling time in his life but I guess that I wasn't good enough for him.