Monday, December 11, 2006

Is there no end to this fog??

Well about a week ago I found some ticket stubs. At first I thought there were ours (hubby & I) because we went to the movies earlier that weekend but when I picked them up they said "Saw III" which is the movie that we saw but the date was 11/07/06 & time was 6:45pm and we went to the movies on 11/24/06 and our movie started at 7:50pm. Not to mention that this was at a totally different movie theater to boot.

So I don't say anything to him for a couple of days because I was just trying to figure out if I was over reacting or if I had reason to be crazy. Then one day he said something to me that set me off. SO I question him about why he lied about where he was to the point where he came home in different clothing to pull off this lie. All he kept saying to me is that he lied. That he went to the movies with his friend and no he didn't go with her. How am I suppose to believe that? You lied to me about where you were going to be not to mention that you didn't say anything at all.

I ask him why he is still here with me if he's fucking someone else. He says because he wants his cake and eat it too. That really hurt my feelings A HELL OF A LOT! He goes on to say that there isn't any other woman but how can I believe that when there has been another woman since possibly Dec of 2005?