Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sometimes I Just Want to Scream!!!

I don't know maybe I am demented or something but common courtesy would tell someone to call or text if their plans have changed, no?? I mean you call me at 6:20pm and tell me your are taking your co-worker home giving me some long sob story and then I am expecting you to come home. Silly me! I shoudl have known since you were going toward the direction of your good buddy who just happen to get the new playstation 3 that you wouldn't be right home. I just wish that you would take the courtesy to give me a call to let me know. Hell it's not like it will take away any of your mins, we have mobile to mobile. I guess I am suppose to assume that is what you are going to do.

Sometimes I wonder if you like having the whole animosity between the 2 of us. Does it give you some kind of thrill or something? I mean why would you do that? What is the point? i just feel like a total idiot at this point. do you want to be with me or are you just here for the kids??

Like we have some very serious decisions to make at this point about where we are going to be living come the first of Dec. Have you given it any thought? You told me that the kids and I will go and stay with my mom and you will go and stay with yours until we can get us a new place but how long will that be??